16.9.15

September for scrapaddict and goodbye

This month is my last as a member of scrapaddict creative team.It was a rather productive year for me and Ana has been very generous.It was a good year.I am very happy and grateful for all those people I met and for all those pretty boxes full of goodies I recieved.So this is the end and it's time to move on.
Nevertheless I have to show what i made.This is always the best part of a post ,don't you think? 
First comes my layout which has to do with my denial to accept summer is over and I have to go back to work.




 And then there is project life spread 



You can find a full list of products  and read my whole post here.I am reminding you of the challenge which is still running with a great prize.

So goodbye Scrapaddict and thank you for everything.
xoxo
Elena
 

5 comments:

  1. Love this scrap and those letters over there! ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a pleasure having you on the team and enjoy your precious scrap, sweet, bright and original as you. We'll miss you and always part of us.

    A huge kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Your delicate spreads! The pictures are awesome! And those kiddos so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

friends

Search This Blog