30.8.15

The best summer

Hi!
Just before I say officially goodbye to summer- and break down in tears-I decided to make a couple of layouts with poolside collection by Crate Paper I bought from Scrapaddictes.I feel I have to use every single piece before rainy days are here and hopefully I'll make it in time.I also used a Blinks Of Life stamp which I bent around the LOVE acrylic shape and some leftovers from the one and only Studio calico kit I have.

Here is the first one:




 
Well this is it and i love it.
xoxo
Elena

4 comments:

  1. Πολύ όμορφη σελίδα πραγματικά!Και η μικρή σκέτη γλύκα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Παντα θαυμάζω σε σένα πως μπορείς και φτιάχνεις τόσες ομορφιές με αυτα τα υλικά! Βοηθάει και η κορη σου που ειναι μια κουκλα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Κοριτσια,σας ευχαριστώ παρα πολυ.Παντα εκτιμω τα γλυκα σας λογια♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

friends

Search This Blog