9.1.15

My layout and two sneaks

Hi everyone!
Friday is always the best, right?.Makes you feel the weekend is going to be so great.
Well,just before I stretch my legs on the sofa and grab my granny squares,I have a layout to show,a challenge to remind you and  peeks of another project.

Let's begin:
I made this layout for this month's challenge for scrapaddictes-which will be up untill the end of the month.Purposes or goals or resolutions for the new year.
I chose pale colors and touches of gold for this page.It took me so long to write my journaling below my photo.I wrote and erased it about four times.Always a nightmare!I used some products from Open Book collection by crate paper and Stitched by Amy Tan.
The tiny words is from a set of stamps I had from citrus twist.


 
The other project I was talking about:Ana from scrapaddictes sent me this beautiful neon instagram album which I filled with lots of photos I took back in November.You can read the whole post  and see all of the photos here.Here are two sneaks.





Have a great weekend and see you soon
xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :)

friends

Search This Blog